FAO Diggerman | Vital Football

FAO Diggerman

rybel_b

Vital Football Legend
Hiya, we had a fantastic couple of days up in Hartlepool, loved every minute of it!

Not only did we win, and played rubbish, but the weather was good, the folk were friendly.

We had a lovely walk to Seaton Carew, everyone we saw wanted to chat, we loved it. Lots of dog walkers, but no-one said 'are you Bez?' so I guess not you!!

Oh, and on the way back today, I waved to you as we passed Middlesborough!! I hope you waved back!!!!

:17:

We weren't far from Middlesbro' on Tuesday night! The Police, in their wisdom, insisted we follow them after the game and took us on a nice detour - about 20 miles out of our way. If I'd thought we could have nipped into Diggers for a cuppa!

No it wasn't us Bez (dog walkers).
We didn't get up that way this week - my girlfriend starts work at 5am and was working every day this week , so we didn't venture too far on an evening cos she needs early nights.
Would've liked to have went to the match though , but i'd pre-arranged a visit to a friend.
Yes , i heard some Poolie fans moaning "how did we lose that" the other day , so i'd kinda guessed you'd got a bit lucky !!

We tend to wander around the sand dunes when we're at Seaton Carew , and to the nature reserve thing towards Teesmouth

Oh , and Bez ---- only ONE 'O" in Middlesbrough.

Sorry, I keep forgetting re the 'O's!!

The tide was in, but I have to walk on the sands, whenever there are any. At the bottom of one of the steps leading towards the beach, there was a small space, so I went down the steps on to the sands, just as a tidal wave came in, lol. Fortunately I had my ankle wellie boots on!! I waved to t'owd man and he stood there shaking his head!! No change there then!!!

When I finally got back on to the pavement, my feet [wellies] were covered in wet sand, so I kept finding puddles to jump in, to wash it off!! I never want to grow up!!

rybel_b - 15/11/2013 6:35 PM

I never want to grow up!!

Best way to be , Bez !!!

When we first got one of our dogs (Roxy , who's a fair size) , we went off to Saltburn for the day.
Whilst on the beach , Roxy had a "poo" -(sorry) , so i bagged it up and toddled off to the promenade to put it in the bin.
Roxy then started running between us , and off she went (towards her "Mam") as i binned the poo.
Going back onto the beach , i noticed my girlfriend was laying on the sand - in mid-winter i might add.
I thought it was a bit strange , till i found out that Roxy had actually ran (full force) into my girlfriend - knocking her clean off her feet.

She wasn't amused.............and i didn't laugh....honest :91: :91:

Oh dear, you not laughing, yeah right, no wonder you are in the dog house!!!

I hope it wasn't sooty sands that your girl-friend was laid in DM, it's like that at Hartlepool and Seaton Carew, not sure about Saltburn.