FAB - Fan Advisory Board - Your comments welcome | Page 33 | Vital Football

FAB - Fan Advisory Board - Your comments welcome

I bet you abey the rules though and stop at red lights and stuff either that or you have been very lucky.

I think it's got a bit silly over here with Cycle lanes everywhere and no bikes in sight. They are building them all down the A457 Dudley Rd in Smethwick now. On what research god only knows , I hope they have done some sort of research to say people will all ride bikes if there were cycle lanes, I'm betting its just another council scheme to clog up the roads like Bus lanes with one bus every 30 mins.

Cycle lanes everywhere ? - must have missed that. Granted there's more than there used to be - but they still account for a small percentage.

In the long term cars aren't the future - they are just too big for the available road space.

Don't panic you will probably be driving your car for many more years - but you only have to look at the ,%increase of car ownership v the available road space to realise that.

Cycle lanes everywhere ? - must have missed that. Granted there's more than there used to be - but they still account for a small percentage.

In the long term cars aren't the future - they are just too big for the available road space.

Don't panic you will probably be driving your car for many more years - but you only have to look at the ,%increase of car ownership v the available road space to realise that.
Do you want me to mention this at the next meeting ?

:grinning:

Yes, can we have Cyles lanes at Villa Park for the one bloke that comes on his bike? I've never actually seen a single bike in the racks in the car park.

Seriously? - they always look pretty full when I walk past.

Seriously? - they always look pretty full when I walk past.

I’ve seen them myself a few times and tbf you’re right they’re pretty full, they’re obviously going to look emptier through the winter though. I like riding my bike but I totally sacked it off this winter as I’ve done enough wet winters on it, was actually quite nice to ride it again this week instead of driving.

Whilst it might seem alien to us, it’s completely normal in Europe to cycle to the match or even nightclubs. Have seen loads of bikes at Feyenoord and Union Berlin for example. Don’t think I’d get on my road bike to the Villa but one of those rentals maybe, I walk from town a lot as it is.

I'll raise it on this thread ratherthan the ticket price one.
Is there any intention of putting in standing rail seats in Villa Park? With more and more expensive corporate seats killing any atmosphere, this might be a way of overcoming a dead Villa Park
Well I’m not joking when I say I cannot remember the last time I sat down in my seat in the HL. We are talking years. If I was guessing I’d say last championship season. So they may aswell.

Well I’m not joking when I say I cannot remember the last time I sat down in my seat in the HL. We are talking years. If I was guessing I’d say last championship season. So they may aswell.
We get jumped on by men in orange jackets if we stand for more than a few seconds. The best bit is I have a brick wall behind me and the executive boxes 8ft above me, so we block nobody's view at all. Plus 3k of away fans 20 yards away all standing. The whole thing needs reviewing.