FA cup V Spurs | Page 2 | Vital Football

FA cup V Spurs

Its a non-starter now for me on Wednesday, I have let friend have my ticket on the mini bus, wife on 3rd consecutive lot of Antibiotics + Steroids for a chest infection, she's starting to improve as of today so hope its all gonna clear up before this weekend!!

Its a non-starter now for me on Wednesday, I have let friend have my ticket on the mini bus, wife on 3rd consecutive lot of Antibiotics + Steroids for a chest infection, she's starting to improve as of today so hope its all gonna clear up before this weekend!!

I hope your wife gets better soon.

That’s rotten luck FFL , but family and health always should come first before football . Hope Mrs FFL will soon be on the mend

The older you get the more you realise that we take good health for granted and with it , most other problems can be dealt with.

Hope Mrs FFL gets better very soon.

Hope Mrs FFL feels better soon