FA Cup round dates 2019/20 and how Lincoln City could earn an extra 250k from the competition | Vital Football

FA Cup round dates 2019/20 and how Lincoln City could earn an extra 250k from the competition

Jules

Website Owner
Staff member
Lincolnshire senior cup is the only one that interests me...............the shine has gone from the fa cup and even if you draw a premier side they play their kids.....it`s a joke.
5th round taking place midweek.(NO THOUGHT FOR THE FANS TRAVELLING)............a joke plus no replays and this also deprives lower teams of extra potential income.

Fergie was right,he withdrew his team and p1ssed off to America!

Lincolnshire senior cup is the only one that interests me...............the shine has gone from the fa cup and even if you draw a premier side they play their kids.....it`s a joke.
5th round taking place midweek.(NO THOUGHT FOR THE FANS TRAVELLING)............a joke plus no replays and this also deprives lower teams of extra potential income.

Fergie was right,he withdrew his team and p1ssed off to America!

Wrong, wrong and wrong. Did Everton play kids? Did Burnely play kids? 'Fergie' helped destroy the mystique and prestige of the cup - the FA should have banned
the Mancs for five years. Fewer replays might actually encourage managers to play their first team knowing they will not face another fixture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having had some long overdue fantastic and memorable experiences in the FA cup recently I would argue it still has it's magic....right up to the semi finals. Then big clubs and Wembley remove any joy from it. The early rounds still matter though. To me at least!

Having had some long overdue fantastic and memorable experiences in the FA cup recently I would argue it still has it's magic....right up to the semi finals. Then big clubs and Wembley remove any joy from it. The early rounds still matter though. To me at least!
I agree. Would prefer semi finals not to be at Wembley. Instead could do a tour of the fantastic grounds around the country. Problem is it may not make as much money for the FA