FA cup moving to pay platform | Vital Football

FA cup moving to pay platform

Upbury Gills

Vital Youth Team
Itv and bbc have lost the right to show FA cup matches,which was the last hope for people who don’t subscribe to satellite channels etc.Have always enjoyed watching Wrexham/Liverpool/Man U matches live but now its all going.
Always lots of discussion on who would make the Live games (including the Gills) all now gone.

There’s still going to be selected games each round going on a free to air channel .

Also it’s been on TNT when it was called BT Sport before. I believe they shared the coverage last time with one of the Freeview channels.
Who gets first pick of the matches I don’t know, my guess is it will be TNT.

Also it’s been on TNT when it was called BT Sport before. I believe they shared the coverage last time with one of the Freeview channels.
Who gets first pick of the matches I don’t know, my guess is it will be TNT.
TNT get first pick, as there paying the most money, ITV will probably be the secondary choice as the Beeb is brassic.

A few years ago that would have been a real shame.

However now, with the BBC just targeting the viewing figures and dishing out ultra boring all prem fixtures like the rest it’s no loss.

It is a loss, another small step on the road to the ownership of football by a barely watching audience glancing at screens. The long abandonment of fans and live football continues. Lower league football is still the real McCoy but for how much longer. Keep the faith.

Looks like we are going to be left with having to watch whoever Wrecksham are playing in each round.
:(