Exiles - Here's The Goals | Page 2 | Vital Football

Exiles - Here's The Goals

Premier, you won't see posters having a go at Sexy for exercising his choice not to go because he doesn't keep urging others to join him or belittling the NAPM campaign, Take a long hard look at yourself and ask why posters get so annoyed with you. :156: :156: :156:

Unfortunately Yes,both for reasons that had nothing to do with work.....one I totally disagreed with the other had merits but we would have been better donating a day's pay.......

Bear1951 - 5/2/2017 16:30

Premier, you won't see posters having a go at Sexy for exercising his choice not to go because he doesn't keep urging others to join him or belittling the NAPM campaign, Take a long hard look at yourself and ask why posters get so annoyed with you. :156: :156: :156:

He's just a fool to himself. We've all given him reasons and because he's too thick, stubborn, selfish and arrogant not to mention pig headed he just chooses to go on winding folk up. I thought dinosaurs were extinct millions of years ago? And he thinks he's young at heart? Never known such an old fashioned, self centred, nasty, unprincipled old goat in all my years. :lash: