Exiles Heres The Goals | Vital Football

Exiles Heres The Goals

You know I am not. Why would I when I have been clear that I will not fund the regime until they go. They are suing fans, hard working, good people and making their lives a living Hell. I withdrew my contributions a long time ago.

If everyone else did, they'd go quicker. You see a straight answer is easy... Yet you've avoided mine.

I will be at Brett's testimonial which Brett CHOSE to have away from the regimes cess pit. I will be with the like minded, great spirited, passionate bunch that for example, put on the Premier League celebration dinner at the Hilton which you swerved too.

Funny that both events were/are attended by the players too isn't it? They've made their positions patently clear and having spoken to a number of them about it on such occasions, can confirm they are fore square behind the fans.

So by all means seek to wind me up; you won't succeed you pillock. More fans will be in attendance Sunday which speaks volumes. I am looking forward to spending my very hard earned money with my family having a great time for a fabulous cause. I will also happily buy a drink for any of my fellow fans who have suffered at the hands of this heinous bunch, many who I have met through this struggle and have become close to and admired for all they have done. The same goes for BST who's principles, spirit, tenacity, democracy, passion and committment has been witnessed by me with nothing ther than admiration, they have achieved and will achieve more than the likes of you and you're bizarre views, who does nothing but hold the likes of them in contempt.

So, are you clear? If that regime sues my friends; I will not give them a bean.

I will pay my respects to those who funded the cretins in the first place. The Premier League squad who had to take the idiots to a tribunal to get a contracted bonus.

liverpoolseasider - 25/8/2016 19:28

You know I am not. Why would I when I have been clear that I will not fund the regime until they go. They are suing fans, hard working, good people and making their lives a living Hell. I withdrew my contributions a long time ago.

If everyone else did, they'd go quicker. You see a straight answer is easy... Yet you've avoided mine.

I will be at Brett's testimonial which Brett CHOSE to have away from the regimes cess pit. I will be with the like minded, great spirited, passionate bunch that for example, put on the Premier League celebration dinner at the Hilton which you swerved too.

Funny that both events were/are attended by the players too isn't it? They've made their positions patently clear and having spoken to a number of them about it on such occasions, can confirm they are fore square behind the fans.

So by all means seek to wind me up; you won't succeed you pillock. More fans will be in attendance Sunday which speaks volumes. I am looking forward to spending my very hard earned money with my family having a great time for a fabulous cause. I will also happily buy a drink for any of my fellow fans who have suffered at the hands of this heinous bunch, many who I have met through this struggle and have become close to and admired for all they have done. The same goes for BST who's principles, spirit, tenacity, democracy, passion and committment has been witnessed by me with nothing ther than admiration, they have achieved and will achieve more than the likes of you and you're bizarre views, who does nothing but hold the likes of them in contempt.

So, are you clear? If that regime sues my friends; I will not give them a bean.

I will pay my respects to those who funded the cretins in the first place. The Premier League squad who had to take the idiots to a tribunal to get a contracted bonus.
I just asked the question I do not wish to wind anyone up,I do not carry a mental record of previous post.I respect most present and past players and of course support the testimonial match at AFC Fylde.Would I have prefared all things being equal for it to be at Bloomfield Rd the answer must be Yes......My youngest son no longer goes he like you being anti Oyston..... :tophat:

I know which side of the fence I am on... Stay safe on yours tossing off the Oystons you pepper...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    91.1 KB · Views: 0
From what I was reading on the match day thread it sounded like we'd played well, then I saw that... Mind you it was an untrustworthy poster singing the praises :tophat: