Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 463 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Reported that in the celebrations at Doncaster after their 4th goal, Barrow manager Peter Wild said he had to run onto the pitch to protect his goalkeeper, Paul Farman. "Ultimately, our goalkeeper's been physically assaulted" Wild said.

Hope (1) Farms is ok and (2) they catch and punish the perpetrators, no place for idiots doing this sort of thing.

Southern League Watch:

Joan Luque (on loan from Worthing) scored for AFC Totton tonight in the Premier Division South against

Scorers on Saturday - Ben Sault for Mickleover and Nathan Blissett for Bromsgrove Sporting.

Or seriously pissed off by such a crass decision which could disrupt the great squad cohesion we currently have.
Let him play out his time there and earn a deal with them or somewhere else. Won't be our player after June
I would suggest after his performances at Dony that we offer him a new contract. That will ensure we get a fee for him when we he leaves in the summer

I would suggest after his performances at Dony that we offer him a new contract. That will ensure we get a fee for him when we he leaves in the summer

The risks don't outweigh the rewards of doing this, currently our top earner some appear to say. So he'd only sign again on the same money or more I'd assume.

What happens if nobody came in and met our valuation, we'd be stuck with him again for the contract length.

I'd suggest that there is a better chance of Mark Hone signing as midfield cover for the play offs than Adelakun being here next season.

“Has Ollie Palmer been cast in Ryan Reynolds' new Marvel film?
Eagle eyed Wrexham fans are convinced they spotted the familiar face in the trailer for the new Deadpool film, also starring Hugh Jackman.”

“Has Ollie Palmer been cast in Ryan Reynolds' new Marvel film?
Eagle eyed Wrexham fans are convinced they spotted the familiar face in the trailer for the new Deadpool film, also starring Hugh Jackman.”
Wrexham on the front page of BBC news, as they should be. We all want to know what Ryan Reynolds has for breakfast, why no news flash?

Jordan Burrow has scored twice for Worksop to put them into the Northern Premier League Play-off spots. Beat Guiseley which is a name we know from the National League days.
Burrow only 31 it seems. Almost feels like a lifetime since he was with us

Luke Foster, Mrs Vardys ex, banged up for 3 years after being nicked for growing cannabis.
He had 2 spells with us amongst his 23 ish clubs he has played for. Seems a lot but Jefferson Louis, who played 14 games for us in 2012 under Reggie has had 55ish clubs in his 28 year career. He’s now 45 and still playing