Everton | Page 2 | Vital Football

Everton

Hate it being against these scouse fucks. But having said that it's just too much too soon. Where never going to keep going with all these injuries

We are one of the main reasons Everton have survived relegation every year for the past 20 odd years

We're running on fumes with no petrol station around for miles, so we've travelled a lot further than expected.

Once our injuries clear and we add a couple more then I'll gladly accept a cup win and finishing outside the top 4 as I reckon next season will see us be a different animal who can fire on a lot more fronts.

As I said previously we are now going to count the cost of losing players through injury and suspension. Ridculous that we went in to the season with just two injury prone strikers and no real backup. Playing the same back four game after game does us no favours, you pay the price in the end not being ready to rotate.
Kraft and Dummet sitting on the touchline.
I fear the pre new year games and feel we may just have to consolidate this season

Most of our players out injured aren't back until the new year so I'd like to think the recruitment team are well into their negotiations for new additions by now. I would have a little bit of sympathy had these injuries been pure bad luck but they aren't. Maybe Murphy and Pope other than that the rest are a result of players not being rested.