Euros Group of Death | Vital Football

Euros Group of Death

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
Wow, wow, wow......Scotlands 1st proper qualifications for over 20 years thanks to a 5-4 penalty shoot out against Serbia...just the small matter of putting a few wins together against Croatia, Czech Republic & minnows Engerlund ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow, wow, wow......Scotlands 1st proper qualifications for over 20 years thanks to a 5-4 penalty shoot out against Serbia...just the small matter of putting a few wins together against Croatia, Czech Republic & minnows Engerlund ๐Ÿ˜‰
Were Young Mac and Auld Mac injured Jock, or are they not considered good enough these days?

Congrats by the way .........and well done to David Marshall.

Congrats to your country Jock , will make the tournament more interesting with your presence.
Fingers crossed and I just hope we all in a much better place by then.

Were Young Mac and Auld Mac injured Jock, or are they not considered good enough these days?

Congrats by the way .........and well done to David Marshall.

Brilliant effort by Marshall tonight n tbh thot with Mitrovic stepping up for last pen it was going to sudden death but pulled off a cracking save. Sadly James Mc no longer in squad.....
Thanks for the congrats....

Congrats to your country Jock , will make the tournament more interesting with your presence.
Fingers crossed and I just hope we all in a much better place by then.

Hopefully we are all able to attend matches...n as u say will be an exciting / interesting tournament with us there n bringing some good fan humour & banter.

It's now a shield in for England to get out of the group ๐Ÿ˜‰
Scotland or Serbia๐Ÿค”
It's coming home ๐Ÿคฃ

If I remember rightly he retired from international football a couple of years ago

Yep, he retired in 2018, such a shame as he's still a great player n always gives 100%.....you never know tho, mite yet be lured out of retirement for a euro tie against the 'auld enemy'....๐Ÿ˜‰

Qualified through the back door. How on earth did useless Uefa make these daft rules up?
Sounds something like the Egg League would invent.

Qualified through the back door. How on earth did useless Uefa make these daft rules up?
Sounds something like the Egg League would invent.

Now then Jeff.....don't be bitter cos we're thro, according to most Engerlund fans its 3 nailed on points for uz wen we play.....always remember "it's coming home"....NOT ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿบ

Now then Jeff.....don't be bitter cos we're thro, according to most Engerlund fans its 3 nailed on points for uz wen we play.....always remember "it's coming home"....NOT ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿบ

Surprised you are supporting them jock...most Bears want nothing to do with the Nats and Yes voters that make up the SNP Scotland side.

Surprised you are supporting them jock...most Bears want nothing to do with the Nats and Yes voters that make up the SNP Scotland side.

Been so so long since our last tournament & who knows when our next one will be so for me I'll be dusting off my old retro top when we start....

No hard feelings Jock. I believe in the union. All four of our countries are better for it. Its just when it comes to football really. I can't stand the average England fans me me attitude but also I can't stand some of the venom and celebrating amongst many Scots when England have their biennial failure.
Great to see Rangers flying high though and hopefully they can keep that up to the end.

No hard feelings Jock. I believe in the union. All four of our countries are better for it. Its just when it comes to football really. I can't stand the average England fans me me attitude but also I can't stand some of the venom and celebrating amongst many Scots when England have their biennial failure.
Great to see Rangers flying high though and hopefully they can keep that up to the end.

Get what u mean Jeff n sad to say I'm in the 'ABE' group of jocks (Anybody But England) - despite all my years in England & my 'English' born kids i still can't bring myself to support or cheer on England....sad I know but I just can't ๐Ÿ˜‰