Errea look poised to replace Adidas this summer as Kit suppliers for BLADES | Vital Football

Errea look poised to replace Adidas this summer as Kit suppliers for BLADES

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
This summer the deal with Adidas is up so it's being reported that Errea could be the new kit suppliers or not only the BLADES but all clubs in the UNITED World network. UTB

Does anyone on here buy any shirts,polo tops etc;? I usually buy at least one Polo top a season and i've been a bit disappointed with the quality of the Adidas tops. UTB

Does anyone on here buy any shirts,polo tops etc;? I usually buy at least one Polo top a season and i've been a bit disappointed with the quality of the Adidas tops. UTB
Tbf the stitching on yours will be under far greater stress than is normal

Going for cheap then. I know someone in the club said that all manufacturers are basically made in the same factory in China 🇨🇳 but what they didn't say that the quality of material is the difference.

I buy them as I like to have them. I liked the Macron ones as the designs were more bespoke than Adidas.