Emoticons | Vital Football

Emoticons

Foxinthebox67

Vital Squad Member
I can see the emoticons when i start a new thread, like this one

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1:

But when i go to reply to threads they aren't there. Anyone know how i can install them?

Apologies for my technological incompetence but we have a fe IT guys on here who I'm sure can point me in the right direction

If you click on "REPLY" or "QUOTE"then they should be on the left.

Otherwise learn your favourite ones and manually type them in.

Edit: Actually they only appear when you reply to something. If you use the quick reply box at the bototm, then the emoticons don't appear.

There is actually also a setting on your account where you can make it show the emoticons on the left hand side on all reply options. Just go to 'my account'. I assume it's set to the more simple version by default to make the page Load quicker.

There is an impressive array of emoticons - GFO can take its limited, non moving emoticons and shove them where the sun doesn't shine.

I'd like to see more fish related emoticons. If you can have a gyrating banana why cant we have cavorting cod? Sort it out Scalley! :42:

Since you mention some sort of interest in fish...Out of interest i was wondering if anybody on here keeps a saltwater aquarium?

Have recently joined the fish keeping world and would be great to know somebody on here that also does. g(j)ills and gills. We could even swap coral frags! :56: