Easah As You Like It | Vital Football

Easah As You Like It

VitalFootballAdmin

Vital Squad Member
Staff member
Aston Villa confirmed this evening that talented youngster Easah Suliman had headed out to Grimsby Town on a loan spell for the remainder of the campaign.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7524207">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

villasince67 - 1/2/2018 01:44

Sorry, but the guy deserves better than to be farmed out to a lower league two level.

Why he's a kid and nowhere near the first team , may be the next Gary Cahill could be the next Kevin Toner but he's not ready for the step up yet

How do you know that, he is 20, one of his England team mates is Tom Davis of Everton who is younger - how old do you have to be - 36? SB could have played him against Posh instead of picking Bree at centre back. But we all know he wouldn't.

I have only seen him in video from England u19's where he was in the team that won the Euro tournament last summer and scored in the final but that's not the point - of course I don't expect people to agree, quite the opposite actually.

I have seen an number of times in the under 23's. He is good on the ball, seems to read the game well which is great as in my opinion, and I may be wrong, he may suffer from a lack of pace. He has improved over the last couple of years so yes send him out on loan, to me it is part of his learning. A dose of Grimsby and its cold winds off the North Sea will only help his development I believe. In answer to others though there would have been mileage in playing him against Peterborough.