Early Transfers | Page 2 | Vital Football

Early Transfers

I like the way they're holding mbiwa back.clearly he's being saved to use as the excuse for not replacing colo when he goes

More than likely PM, what's probably happening now is rather than trying to reinforce the squad, pardew and lamearse are locked in a room somewhere typing up a list of excuses to be used this coming season

Toon_Demon - 10/6/2013 11:51

More than likely PM, what's probably happening now is rather than trying to reinforce the squad, pardew and lamearse are locked in a room somewhere typing up a list of excuses to be used this coming season

It'll not take 5 minutes to copy & paste 2010,11 & 12's ones over :91:

I think we are more than one striker away from a decent team. Plus its no good having just one decent team. Its about the squad.
We have one striker Cisse, you really need three, so thats twuo needed.
We do not have a decent winger. Thats another
We have only one creative midfielder Ben Arfa and he is injured half the time. We do not have much cover in defence and we need at least one top central defender.
The youngsters on the whole have been disappointing and not up to the grade. Its all very well performing in Scotland or The Championship, its more than a steop up to Premiership. There needs to be a complete restocking of our youngsters with a few exceptions, Campbell, Gilliead etc.
I'm afraid we are some way from a very decent side. I do agree though that our coaching could be considerably improved, but will it be- probably not.