Early Bird Tickets - Exeter away! | Vital Football

Early Bird Tickets - Exeter away!

R

redimps1

I notice on the Exeter website that there not selling any early bird priced tkts for the second leg ! So i presume the 350 or so Imps will have to pay £23 for the match.
I see our match tickets are advertised at £18 surely we are missing a trick by selling at the discount early bird price?
Personally i would scrap the early bird price these days with the season ticket discount and just charge £20 entry.Away tickets are not sold at £18 with police to pay for as well.

Anyone got an idea how the Exeter away tickets will be sold , with there being such a limited amount? First come first served for ST holders with 20% reserved for general sale or some sort of lottery system? I can't see how the club can prioritize any more than that?
Yours hopefully, Imp living in the West Country..

Anyone got an idea how the Exeter away tickets will be sold , with there being such a limited amount? First come first served for ST holders with 20% reserved for general sale or some sort of lottery system? I can't see how the club can prioritize any more than that?
Yours hopefully, Imp living in the West Country..

80% season ticket priority then 20% open sale. Even if you knew a season ticket holder who's off to the pub instead (for example obviously) it's very possible you'd miss out.

80% season ticket priority then 20% open sale. Even if you knew a season ticket holder who's off to the pub instead (for example obviously) it's very possible you'd miss out.
So is it just who's quickest on the keyboard? Better get that autofill ready...