Dover away now on Tuesday the 15th March | Vital Football

Dover away now on Tuesday the 15th March

Hillman Imp

Vital Squad Member
By which time they will have played another 5 football matches at a rate of 1 every 3.5 days.
That is a big ask for a part time team so hopefully their team will be easier to beat that they are now!!!

Although they have a hell of a lot more matches to play than that. A pity this could not have been rearranged for April by which time they should be absolutely stuffed.

Dover fixturess till 15th:
Sat 27 Mar 2017 - FA Trophy ( plus replay???)
Tue 1 Mar 2016 - Dover v Southport
Sat 5 Mar 2016 - Woking v Dover
Tue 8 Mar 2016 - Dover v Welling
Sat 12 Mar 2016 - Dover v Tranmere

Imps fixutures till 15th:
Sat 5 Mar 2016 - Lincoln City v Aldershot
Sat 12 Mar 2016 - Macclesfield v Lincoln City

Odds on Dover getting, Knackered, injuries and suspensions are twice as much as ours.

Great news, I'm working in London that week working with Central Government on carbon reduction and climate change issues. Now I have got something to that Tuesday evening.

The Electric Banana - 27/2/2016 17:55

Great news, I'm working in London that week working with Central Government on carbon reduction and climate change issues. Now I have got something to that Tuesday evening.

Ditto, the same for me in Barrow (last week hopefully as well) spending £bn of public money...

SalfordImp - 27/2/2016 17:58 Ditto, the same for me in Barrow (last week hopefully as well) spending £bn of public money...

A dubious claim indeed, no single person spends any public money of any magnitude without going through the OJUE process.

Where as my week concludes thus:

http://www.insidegovernment.co.uk/event-details/higher-education-estates/658/#agenda

The Electric Banana - 27/2/2016 18:16

SalfordImp - 27/2/2016 17:58 Ditto, the same for me in Barrow (last week hopefully as well) spending £bn of public money...

A dubious claim indeed, no single person spends any public money of any magnitude without going through the OJUE process.

Where as my week concludes thus:

http://www.insidegovernment.co.uk/event-details/higher-education-estates/658/#agenda

Don't worry old Banna it's done in accordance with the Green book...