Dortmund v Bayern | Vital Football

Dortmund v Bayern

Kim Jong Un

Vital Squad Member
Living in Munich, I can't stand Bayern as they have that cheating **** Robben. I still remember his dive at SJP that cost us that freekick goal.

My Bavarian friends hate me for wanting Dortmund to win - COME ON DORTMUND!

Looking forward to the game.These two teams have been refreshing to watch after what has been an absolutely dire Premier League this season.

Both teams are playing the best football on the planet imo.
It better be a goalfest.

Well, corner, you would. Not even knowing me you seem to think you do, lol! But people like you, always do. They are on my FB and top quality banter (which you fail on, on every level) is rife.

As it happens, there are a good few beers on it too. With Bayern as favourites even in my book, have swung 2-1 on the beer stakes anyway, in my favour.

Also, I do find Bayern fans carry a certain arrogance around with them, a bit like MU fans really, suppose that comes from being the big fish.

I was actually congratulated by them all last year, when Chelsea won, and had to explain to them just because I'm English, it doesn't follow that I want any English team to win. In fact I hate Chelsea, sasnt fussy who won.

"top quality banter"

Horrible phrase, I can just imagine the "top quality banter" between you all.

Wish I had some mates that I could exchange banter with.

I'm you do Sleazes. I can imagine 'the banter' between you and the fella's in the next cells.

Especially at shower time, when you keep dropping the soap.

:2:

Feckin' 'ooligans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IgWvCmBxfwQ&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DIgWvCmBxfwQ&has_verified=1

LOL!

Class! Let's kick them out of European competition, indefinately.

Or is that only a punishment suitable for English teams?

Bayern have to be the favourites, but I reckon Dortmund will be more up for this.

Can see there being a canny few goals in the game, especially if a goal goes in early enough to make the other have to chase from the off.

I reckon it will be a game of two halves with both sides giving 110%.

Could be a few goals, or it could be really tight.

I reckon it will be the best European final ever, although it could also be the worst.

Some quality banter on this thread like.

Find some better with your cell mates then.

Drop the soap, usually does the trick?

:34:

:j01:

:jcowb:

:dupe:

Canny game so far and looking like extra time.

That Bayern Munich left back, Alaba looks a hell of a player mind. Only 20 as well.

Would be an ideal player here. Think Santon but with a better shot, better at taking players on and better composure on the ball.

Probably set you back around £15 million though.