Division 2 | Vital Football

Division 2

Warrington Imp

Vital 1st Team Regular
How dispiriting is that for Yeovil fans conceding 8 on the opening day of the season does not bode well for the remainder of the season.

Over 3000 at FGR for their draw with Barnet and only 1450 at Morecambe to see their 2-1 over Cheltenham makes you wonder what crowds they will get on a wet Tuesday night in November!!!

When we were last in this league prior to our pathetic departure ,I regarded it as some sort of home .You know ,a place to stay in .Somewhere comfortable and familiar .Now I see it as a land of opportunity .

My feeelings exactly I am hoping we do not stop here too long no more a lower end division 2 club we are a upwardly mobile club now!!!!

Listened to Radio Nottingham on the way to work and the Notts County reporters were adamant they were top seven material. I wonder if they are re-assessing that opinion. They will struggle to finish in the top half with their mediocre squad.

The Imposter - 5/8/2017 23:27

Listened to Radio Nottingham on the way to work and the Notts County reporters were adamant they were top seven material. I wonder if they are re-assessing that opinion. They will struggle to finish in the top half with their mediocre squad.

Time will tell of course but I think it is probably a little too early to write Notts off, they had a tough opener today at Coventry I think...

Warrington Imp - 5/8/2017 17:47

How dispiriting is that for Yeovil fans conceding 8 on the opening day of the season does not bode well for the remainder of the season.

Over 3000 at FGR for their draw with Barnet and only 1450 at Morecambe to see their 2-1 over Cheltenham makes you wonder what crowds they will get on a wet Tuesday night in November!!!
Morecambe dipped under 1,000 last season at times I think.

Dread to think what they'd get if they got relegated.