Did they do it? | Vital Football

Did they do it?

To get the show on the road, I have abstained. They owe the little girl a public apology so that she can hear it, since they don't know where she is.

I've just seen the reconstruction again.

I would love to say that all they are guilty of is neglect but I don't think you can rule them out. The other thing about that reconstruction interview is that the partial breakdown seems so affected.

Completely put on by Kate McGann in my opinion.

If they didn't do it then they are going out of their way to stop the Portugese police from finding out who did.

I've got news fro them. When A crime has been committed it's the police who decide how the investigation pans out, not the suspects. They seem to think they can dictate the course of the investigation, and they decide to answer questions that they think are relevant. Up until now they have been allowed to do so.

I dont think that they did it, only because I struggle to think how someone could do that to their own, I think that they are only guilty of being incredibly stupid in leaving the little one on her own, granted there are a lot of things that dont add up and I really do hope that we learn the truth one day

jiggystoon - 17/10/2013 22:10

I dont think that they did it, only because I struggle to think how someone could do that to their own, I think that they are only guilty of being incredibly stupid in leaving the little one on her own, granted there are a lot of things that dont add up and I really do hope that we learn the truth one day
I know it was before your time Jiggy but it reminds me of Lindy Chamberlain at Ayers Rock when her baby disappeared. They blamed it on a dingo.

Mcnamee67 - 18/10/2013 09:18

jiggystoon - 17/10/2013 22:10

I know it was before your time Jiggy but it reminds me of Lindy Chamberlain at Ayers Rock when her baby disappeared. They blamed it on a dingo.

Still gets spoken about today Mac, it would have to be one of the strangest cases ever, tbh I dont think that they will ever have any real idea what happened to that little girl, the fact that the case was handled by the Northern Territory police wouldnt have helped matters as they have a reputation for being one of the most backward, incompetent police forces going around, they botched a heap of stuff at the scene and their methods for handling evidence were highly questionable as well, perhaps if they had undertook a proper investigation at the time of the crime we might actually know what happened, there are many who still suspect Chamberlain while others feel that a Dingo was responsible, the courts in NT made a ruling recently to have the death certificate changed to a Dingo attack to clear Chamberlains name, who would know though

I reckon we should start a list of people who did it and got away with it.

Right at the top of that list would be Alan Farthing. Fiance of Jill Dando, and also the man who killed her.

The evidence was all there for me. He had a very shifty look at the press conference after she was killed.

I reckon he did it.

OldLeazes - 18/10/2013 10:38

I reckon we should start a list of people who did it and got away with it.

Right at the top of that list would be Alan Farthing. Fiance of Jill Dando, and also the man who killed her.

The evidence was all there for me. He had a very shifty look at the press conference after she was killed.

I reckon he did it.

OJ Simpson :14:

It infuriated me when he claimed he couldn't get that glove on.

Somebody should have stopped forward and put it on for him, but nobody even thought to do that apparently.