Derby County Fan Comments | Page 5 | Vital Football

Derby County Fan Comments

Mark2310 - 21/10/2017 07:40

The only fans ignored and not listened to at Forest have been the silent majority who advocate keeping the same manager for the last game that started the first game of a season

The London Olympics (remember them) come and go the Rio Olympics come and go and yet Forest still cannot try out that basic concept of keeping a manager for 1 whole season and here we are another season underway and another manager being attacked, negativity spread and left to fester waiting on the next poor result to whip up even more of a frenzy and in turn applying even more match day pressure

Or am I out of kilter here and its not the system of sacking managers at all its all down to recruiting the wrong ones, so what is meant to be being bought into here, we should run a club on a manager being given less than a season to get it right or move on to the next one until one day we find the messiah who is worthy or a whole season, does he then get 2 seasons thats a mystery to us all?

Does that sound like a blueprint for success because it doesn't to me it sounds like a bunch of supporters who are selfish and demand it being done their way and if it isn't will continue to be as vocal as possible at every spare opportunity until they get there way unless it goes wrong then it wasn't their way so the next man should be recruited under the same premise and the cycle continues

And on that note time to start getting ready to tackle that M1 now whoever is in charge of that road should be sacked

Spot on Mark

Pope John XXIII - 21/10/2017 18:11

Mark2310 - 21/10/2017 14:38

Pope John XXIII - 21/10/2017 13:44

Old Red Fart - 21/10/2017 13:01

Think you're a bit pessimistic Mark. It seems to me that it's a minority talking about changing the manager.
Any manager needs at least a full season, probably longer with a bit of cash to spend as well.

And I think that he'll get it too.

No one is talking about changing the manager.

Some people, mostly me, are talking about not liking the new manager.

That won't stop Mark's usual self righteousness though, nor the usual sychophantic 'spot on mark' posts that inevitability follow

Closely followed by nasty uncalled for comments from you

Your not above that sort of thing yourself either, are you St Mark? Not forgetting the standard sweeping judgement of vast groups of fans either.

If you say so, I think folk can read for themselves who is keeping perfectly civil and who is not

Mark2310 - 21/10/2017 20:50

Pope John XXIII - 21/10/2017 18:11

Mark2310 - 21/10/2017 14:38

Pope John XXIII - 21/10/2017 13:44

Old Red Fart - 21/10/2017 13:01

Think you're a bit pessimistic Mark. It seems to me that it's a minority talking about changing the manager.
Any manager needs at least a full season, probably longer with a bit of cash to spend as well.

And I think that he'll get it too.

No one is talking about changing the manager.

Some people, mostly me, are talking about not liking the new manager.

That won't stop Mark's usual self righteousness though, nor the usual sychophantic 'spot on mark' posts that inevitability follow

Closely followed by nasty uncalled for comments from you

Your not above that sort of thing yourself either, are you St Mark? Not forgetting the standard sweeping judgement of vast groups of fans either.

If you say so, I think folk can read for themselves who is keeping perfectly civil and who is not

Spot on mark :19: