Delusional is not the half of it. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Delusional is not the half of it.

They must be sick of the sight of us. Since we regained our football league status our record against them is P6 W4 D1 L1 F12 A5 like I said last night can we play you every week. I still can't believe they have not faced criminal charges for impersonation and identity theft.

I think we are being a little unfair on them. They are a “work in progress“ and this season they are only on the first chapter of the ‘Idiots Guide To Playing Like Real Madrid’, which covers ”Possession and how to Dominate It”. They are clearly still getting the hang of it and, with the best will in the World, it takes a while for players to implement what a brilliant coach wants them to do. They will make mistakes. So, next season they’ll implement Chapter 2 of the guide “How to Maximise All That Dominant Possession”. They will learn that playing possession football in the ‘final third‘ doesn’t actually mean knocking it around the triangle at the back between the GK & three defenders. They will have two expensive foreign strikers and will start to take advantage of all that dominant possession by scoring a hatful of goals and will charge their way to the Premiership where they can take full advantage of filling that beautiful ground and give footballing lessons to the might of Manure, Liverpool and the like. Up the Dons (well and truly). 🥱😴🤯

They must be sick of the sight of us. Since we regained our football league status our record against them is P6 W4 D1 L1 F12 A5 like I said last night can we play you every week. I still can't believe they have not faced criminal charges for impersonation and identity theft.
When they were managed by Allen and Ince they had the upper hand on us I think.

I see Martin had been quoted in their local rag as saying that they were brilliant at times in that first half. Oh dear, the delusion persists.

I see Martin had been quoted in their local rag as saying that they were brilliant at times in that first half. Oh dear, the delusion persists.
Their left wing back was good in the first half. The rest were woeful, as were we. Then we turned up for the second half while all of MK succumbed to woeful with frequent outbreaks of shambolic.

Delusional indeed.