David Silva - MCFC player of the season | Vital Football

David Silva - MCFC player of the season

Skoorb

Alert Team
David Silva has been selected as the MCFC player of the season :001:

The Spanish maestro was chosen from a shortlist which included Kevin De Bruyne and Sergio Agüero.

With Agüero netting 31 times (his highest goal tally so far in a sky blue shirt), and De Bruyne supplying a dazzling 16 assists the competition was tough but Silva was chosen by the fans for this accolade for the first in his City career.

There are times when his performances are worth the admittance charge on it's own and I doubt few would begrudge El Mago this award :021: For a player so egregiously overlooked by so many of his fellow professionals or those in the media when selecting the PFA or other national awards at least the City fans have shown how highly his skills are valued and appreciated.

https://www.mancity.com/news/first-team/2017/05/29/etihad-airways-player-of-the-season-2016-17-winner-revealed/1496051208767

Head and shoulders above anyone else in the squad for me this season, and hey, he's won an award! :001:

true BD very true, I am still composing a post on VMC's player of the season, the result will be revealed in due course.