Danny Fox | Vital Football

Danny Fox

Bad_Dog

Vital 1st Team Regular
Has done his cruciate playing swing ball with his kids.....

Probably going to miss the first half of next season now.... ah well.

Bad_Dog - 18/5/2017 19:18

Has done his cruciate playing swing ball with his kids.....

Probably going to miss most of the first half of next season now.... ah well.

How the hell do you manage that?

Are his kids Olympic standard swingball players or something?

One year on his contract. That's his Forest career more or less over.

Sad for him but if we want to look at competing higher in the League we would need someone else anyway

AdebolaCornflakes - 18/5/2017 20:19

Wasnt this tweeted by a spoof Paul Taylor account earlier today?

I have heard similar & had pm'd several though I remain room temperature but chilly about the whole thing.

How sad some of you are....Fox was one of our best players since Warburton came in. I suppose you can't tell by listening to the radio.

Hawkeye1 - 18/5/2017 20:25

How sad some of you are....Fox was one of our best players since Warburton came in. I suppose you can't tell by listening to the radio.

Easy Tiger!

I have a copyright on the "listening to the radio" spiel

Hawkeye1 - 18/5/2017 20:25

Who exactly is that aimed at?

Bad_Dog - 18/5/2017 21:02

I saw Paul Taylor post didnt realise it was spoof.

You appear to be very quick to believe what you read without giving a second thought to the consequence

Please put df on ignore immediately

Fox did ok this season, in comparison to a mostly very poor rest of the squad. However, we really need better than him if we have designs on the top half of the table.

Fox didn't put a foot wrong last season and was our player of the season IMO. We have shitter players than Fox that we need to get rid of before him.

Ibrahim Bakayoko - 18/5/2017 22:55

Fox didn't put a foot wrong last season and was our player of the season IMO. We have shitter players than Fox that we need to get rid of before him.

Spot on.