Dani pinillos | Vital Football

Dani pinillos

Southern red

Vital Champions League
Not everyday you get a call at work and a customer needs help and it happens to a forest player!

Absolute top gent and lovely to talk to

Said he won't ever forget scoring against derby and is gutted to be leaving

Made my day though...and I helped get his travel sorted;)

I was just doing the usual customer reference blurb and saw this name...I said that's funny you have same name as my fav forest player...he laughed and said yes that me!

Had a great chat about football and that goal...he's genuinely gutted to be leaving and loved forest and is now league two in Spain;(

Absolute top bloke

Would love to know what went on to result in his exit.

Before he got injured he looked easy premier league class.

Maybe the PL isn't the quality it's meant to be especially given the money. The national team is shit. Players mostly struggle abroad & if Real, Barca, Bayern were in the PL they'd win it by a mile.

Great goal against Derby, thought he was great prior to his injury - average afterwards, in a below average side.

If he wanted to stay & his terms were Ok - he would be still here. Cohen only signed a 1 year extension, due to injury history - Pinillos has had 2 serious knee injuries now.

Southern red - 6/7/2017 17:13

I was just doing the usual customer reference blurb and saw this name...I said that's funny you have same name as my fav forest player...he laughed and said yes that me!

Had a great chat about football and that goal...he's genuinely gutted to be leaving and loved forest and is now league two in Spain;(

Absolute top bloke

I hope he gave you a good survey after.

Southern red - 6/7/2017 17:13

Absolute top bloke

I hope he gave you a good survey after.

He replied on twitter to me;)

In other news, I dealt with a derby fan today who was gloating on the phone and saying he was looking at the amazing ground etc....

Called me a red dog so I replied with baaaaa

Let's hope they don't check that call on the system;)