Daggers v Notts | Vital Football

Daggers v Notts

runner_pie

Vital Reserves Team
The games keep coming thick and fast and Notts will have a great chance to end their poor run away from home against a Dagenham side that haven't won at home yet this season. If we start the game how we did yesterday, I think we will secure a 3rd league win on the bounce. I'm going to go for 1-3 with goals from McLeod, Noble and Burke.

Add your own score if it's not already there.

You have to tick the option to allow others to add their own options mate.

EDIT: but i'm going to go with 1-3 as well anyway

I think it may all depend on Izale being fit - I feel like I was the only one that noticed that the first thing RM said in his post-match with Colin was "McLeod was ill" (which might explain the "sitters" that he missed on Sat).

It's also worth contemplating how Eddy's "old bones" are feeling....has he got a 3rd 90 minutes in (about) a week in him?

Finally, it looked like Sheehan was limping a bit as he came over to applaud the Kop and he stated that he was having injections in his groin when interviewed on Magpie Player on Friday so he may well be a doubt too.

If they're all fit & raring to go, I'm going to plump for an admittedly unlikely 3-0 to Notts.

Without some or all of the above, it won't necessarily make a victory less likely but it certainly makes a score prediction much more difficult - I'd take a 1-0 win in this case.

caj85 - 28/9/2015 09:43

You have to tick the option to allow others to add their own options mate.

EDIT: but i'm going to go with 1-3 as well anyway

Sorry. I don't know why I didn't do that as I have done quite a few polls on here already. :ugh: