Current form | Vital Football

Current form

Yorkblade put this up on Twitter and I thought it might create interest on here it’s up to date and taken from nov

View attachment 56019
If only OUR CHRIS or HECKY had been in charge from game one,we'd be up there challenging Young IBF's heroes from the cottage for the title.Enjoy this current form BLADES cos we all know deep down theer's gunna be a kick in the Ball ax coming.UTB

If only OUR CHRIS or HECKY had been in charge from game one,we'd be up there challenging Young IBF's heroes from the cottage for the title.Enjoy this current form BLADES cos we all know deep down theer's gunna be a kick in the Ball ax coming.UTB
I said that we would come to regret Slav's time here when he went and, from the way we were when he left,Hecky has done a remarkable job.
TBH I doubt that CW would have managed this turn round.I'm not sure he could have got a resurrection out of the same squad after the last season.
I reckon he and the squad had run that race and the time had come to change.

I said that we would come to regret Slav's time here when he went and, from the way we were when he left,Hecky has done a remarkable job.
TBH I doubt that CW would have managed this turn round.I'm not sure he could have got a resurrection out of the same squad after the last season.
Our Chris is doing ok at Boro TT.I take your point re; having the same squad with us tho,but i still think we wouldn't been as far as behind the pace as we were with Slav.I think we played some decent stuff under Slav (i know me & mi red&white specs) but the thing was we didn't play well for long enough periods in games and conceded some very soft goals and all them late goals that cost us points were maddening to say the least. I agree Hecky and his staff has done very well,it was very special when that late winner went in t'other neet TT,i was jumping about like a 20 year old for a short while(In mi dreams but ya know wor i mean):giggle: then i thought stop it ya silly owd git thaz just had a Heart op but a couple of sprays and all was ok again.Good job Our Gertie wern't wi mi or she'd have gid mi a slap and telling mi to grow up.:ROFLMAO: UTB

TT, the best bit is that we both differ and no one knows who is right.

Our Chris is doing ok at Boro TT.I take your point re; having the same squad with us tho,but i still think we wouldn't been as far as behind the pace as we were with Slav.I think we played some decent stuff under Slav (i know me & mi red&white specs) but the thing was we didn't play well for long enough periods in games and conceded some very soft goals and all them late goals that cost us points were maddening to say the least. I agree Hecky and his staff has done very well,it was very special when that late winner went in t'other neet TT,i was jumping about like a 20 year old for a short while(In mi dreams but ya know wor i mean):giggle: then i thought stop it ya silly owd git thaz just had a Heart op but a couple of sprays and all was ok again.Good job Our Gertie wern't wi mi or she'd have gid mi a slap and telling mi to grow up.:ROFLMAO: UTB
I just think the time had come Rod but , yes, we would have had a much better start. The style and culture change was just too much without spending a lot of money.
We'd better hope Hecky carries this on as it appears many have forgotten, in the excitemnet of the progress to date, that we were told he's here for a long spell.

I know what you mean about getting over excited particularly after your op.I was screaming the house down when it went in- luckily along with the wife.
After my stents we went to Switzerland in the Mhome and were right on the shores of Lake Brienz . We decided to walk to the next village and, instead of keeping to the lakeside, I said we might as well take this path up a bit to get a better view.Did it go up.:help:. We ended up climbing over a 1500ft then the downward path led us to a rockface where we were holding onto chains and deep steps down a rockface. I was very unpopular.

We got the bus back:p

Here’s the table at the start and end of February it’s been a good month that ended on a drab note no reason we can’t push on in March 60B7ED5A-1B5D-42E6-A76C-7ACBBEEE25FE.jpeg0F918756-3811-491D-AFE2-C5A70AE3DA1B.jpeg

Its going to be tough for some of our lads, but theres only one way to get in the play-offs and stay there. We have to start our best available 11 every match.

Vs. Hull we played McB up top on his own for some reason that seemed justified at the time. Yesterday we didn't start with our strongest available 11. Result 5 points dropped.

We've still not played Jebbo either. What a waste of a recall. We should have left him at Burton..

Its going to be tough for some of our lads, but theres only one way to get in the play-offs and stay there. We have to start our best available 11 every match.

Vs. Hull we played McB up top on his own for some reason that seemed justified at the time. Yesterday we didn't start with our strongest available 11. Result 5 points dropped.

We've still not played Jebbo either. What a waste of a recall. We should have left him at Burton..
It'll be interesting to see what side Hecky names v The scabs on friday.We need to beat them. UTB