Crikey! | Vital Football

Crikey!

Crewe's just up road for me, me and me mate are planning to go but he might be able to get two tickets for Liverpool, I'm thinking the latter would be a better day out?

Just seen the feature from BST, saying the lowest ever average gate was 1,640 in 1898. The lowest in recent times was 3,000 and that was 35 years ago.

Saturday saw less than 1,000 Oystain fans inside the ground. No matter how they try to massage the stats and tell great big lies, and include all season ticket sales in the figure and the hundreds/thousands of free tickets they throw away like confetti there is still less fans in the ground supporting Oyston FC than there was going back to the century before last! :rofl:

#NAPM

What the oystons don't realise is that most folk have principles

tangerinetomo - 23/9/2016 17:11

Crewe's just up road for me, me and me mate are planning to go but he might be able to get two tickets for Liverpool, I'm thinking the latter would be a better day out?
Watched us twice at Crewe both times we lost,hoping for a win today. :tup:

Hello Everyone - My silence is broken by Bobs interest in "The noise at work act"
Can you Phooking hear me BOB? LOL!

Went to Crewe in the end I actually enjoyed it still not going to a home game though

premier 1 - 25/9/2016 11:32

What is known as freedom of choice,long may it continue

Says a man who voted against my freedom to live and work anywhere I choose in Europe. Your freedom to financially support the Oystons is merely servility not freedom. :tophat:

Bear1951 - 25/9/2016 12:54

Says a man who voted against my freedom to live and work anywhere I choose in Europe. Your freedom to financially support the Oystons is merely servility not freedom. :tophat:
Your view which you are entirely free to express.

Bear1951 - 25/9/2016 12:54

And selfish not to mention stupid! :tophat:

Bob - the club don't officially exist in my eyes until the "owners" depart. As such I don't even look for result anymore - rarely see who they are playing and really can't be bothered. If we had something to talk about on here other than how crap the situation is then there would be more interaction. I'll touch base every now and again but until things change I will be taking the kids to Harrogate Town - they enjoyed that.