Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City Match Passes (£10.00) | Vital Football

Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City Match Passes (£10.00)

Done, or at least I think so......shows up slightly differently than last season on the confirmation e-mail. I'm assuming it will just be a sign into your account on the match icon come Saturday so shouldn't be much bother (he says)

As this is a League Cup game and I presume that the revenue that the clubs receive is shared, does anybody know what percentage of the £10 goes to City and Crewe?

I just paid up! I am also getting quite excited for our first 'proper' game of the season. Just a shame we can't be there in person yet.

As this is a League Cup game and I presume that the revenue that the clubs receive is shared, does anybody know what percentage of the £10 goes to City and Crewe?

The actual cost is £8.33 when you remove the VAT. Mind you, over 4,000 watched the Oldham game so let's hope for a decent share.

I have a feeling that the share on a normal day, with fans in attendance, is 45% per club involved in each game and 10% for the EFL. I assume the starting figure is after certain expenses have been deducted by the home club, but I am not 100% sure of that.

I am also aware that some of the visiting team's expenses must be covered; travel and the like.

I know iFollow has been updated this season, there will be a huge demand for it. Hope we don't melt their servers.
I'll be getting my season pass shortly.

Finally, if I were pushed to suggest a figure, I'd say each club would get somewhere between £3.00 and £3.50 per sale depending on the number of people purchasing because the deductions for expenses from the gross figure would remain the same so if more people buy there's more left over to share out. I hope that all makes sense!

I'm not sure what the prize money is for this season, but last year, winners of round 1 games collected £5,000 with round 2 winners seeing another £7,000 in their accounts.

3rd round winners: £10,000
4th round winners: £15,000
Quarter-Final winners: £25,000
Semi-Final winners: £25,000
Runners-up: £50,000
Final winners: £100,000

I suspect this year's pot will be the same.

Finally, if I were pushed to suggest a figure, I'd say each club would get somewhere between £3.00 and £3.50 per sale depending on the number of people purchasing because the deductions for expenses from the gross figure would remain the same so if more people buy there's more left over to share out. I hope that all makes sense!
Thanks, although Ifollow must be taking a reasonable cut too?

Have I missed something? Is I-Follow streaming the Carabao Cup game v Crewe? I thought I-Follow only streamed league games and it was the club that is streaming the Crewe game, probably through the same provider as the Scunny friendly.

Have I missed something? Is I-Follow streaming the Carabao Cup game v Crewe? I thought I-Follow only streamed league games and it was the club that is streaming the Crewe game, probably through the same provider as the Scunny friendly.
It is iFollow. I've just logged into my account and it says I "already have access to this match". I don't think Carabao cup games were streamed last season but I could be wrong

Yep, good point, but I doubt it'll be a great deal, maybe around 50p per sale?

I did wonder about this. How do I-follow/42live get their revenue if the Home clubs(and govt) supposedly keep all the revenue ? Are they paid seperately by the EFL or the clubs?

I am a member of a drama group which sells tickets online through Ticket Source and they charge us around 2% of the ticket price for the privilege. I expect i-Follow and other such operators would charge more than that, maybe 5%, but I am not at all sure.