Coventry | Vital Football

Coventry

They knew the amount of time they had between the rugby finishing and when their first game would be.

I would of thought that part of the deal to holding the rugby there would of been that as soon as the rugby had finished then that pitch would be taken up and a new one relaid.

I watched the rugby aswell and although there was damage to the pitch mainly around the centre spot area it would be a total over exaggeration to say you couldn't play a football match on that pitch.

We would never have played a home game for 30 years if a game got cancelled for a dodgy playing surface.

They knew the amount of time they had between the rugby finishing and when their first game would be.

I would of thought that part of the deal to holding the rugby there would of been that as soon as the rugby had finished then that pitch would be taken up and a new one relaid.

I watched the rugby aswell and although there was damage to the pitch mainly around the centre spot area it would be a total over exaggeration to say you couldn't play a football match on that pitch.
The commonwealth games have been played there.