Cook whispers | Vital Football

Cook whispers

WN5

Vital Youth Team
People from IEC were at the game on Saturday, sounds as though if he's not off this week he will be soon, from the whispers I was hearing in hospitality on Saturday. Moyes been spotted at numerous games alongside Royle snr.

We can only hope that's true... The sooner the better because if the new manager, be it Moyes or anyone else (including Kermit the Frog or Oscar the Grouch), will then have some of the international break to make some much needed changes.

Personally I feel cook would of been sacked today if he was going to be, I don't believe in owners going behind the current managers back finding a manager when one is still in charge, you either 100 percent back the manager or you sack. That's my opinion though.

Changing manager during the international break is the best time to make a change to give everyone time to adapt. No reason to sack cook next week otherwise which I doubt will happen anyway.

Personally surprised he is still here so we can't say the board have been giving him a chance.

Cooks got two big games coming up and these two be has to get atleast 4-6 points in, otherwise I think that's that.

Someone said the two week break to prepare and gel the team might be a good idea, I can see why they say that, so I feel we will really see what Cook is made of after the break to see if the team turns the form around and the dire football too. Winnable games.

Alan Stubbs has watched most of our home games this season from the back of the Directors box so obviously will be our new manager.
As for David Moyes, the only game I remember him attending was the Everton match but I stand to be corrected.

Well the IEC were not there on saturday,Royles,Reid Etc were there,Moyes been once,non story i am afraid

As Franco said if he was getting sacked it likely would've been done today. Think he's going to get at least next 2 games unfortunately.

Just hope IEC are making phone calls and putting feelers out in preparation for what seems imminent.

For some one who lives miles away you have a lot of info
It is quite simple,talk to people after the game,some sit near the directors box,some are in hospitality while some are actually in the know!Talking to people doesnt half become informative!

It is quite simple,talk to people after the game,some sit near the directors box,some are in hospitality while some are actually in the know!Talking to people doesnt half become informative!
When I said that the other week when I said I new a bloke you worked at euxton and your answer was yeh yeh I also know some one who is also well in. At the club. And was talking to him before the Cardiff game and he did say the owners do have a plan b if it doesn’t go well. So after 50years of watching I do know a few that are not just fans like us