Constantly Farting | Vital Football

Constantly Farting

CM

Vital Champions League
On new medication for Diabetes the past month or so and no matter what I eat or don't eat I constantly fart, really loud if I want to and always really really smelly, the smell doesn't bother me but it is pissing off everyone else lol, can't blame it on the dog anymore, also the type of fart is not the type that I can drop off in a lift in work, a bus or on the Tube and leg it, the stink follows me around till it dissipates. Anyone know any remedy that can stop this, I have tried charcoal and that kinda worked but it makes my shit as black as Drogbas arsehole and as hard as a fucking rock so that is not the answer. Also the medication I am on is good in the sense it keeps my BS levels really down and I can have the odd pint with them.

Was fucking dead horny tonight, out for a Ruby and a few drinks with her indoors and on the way back in the car off my arse went, so am now relegated to the spare room and a pedal and crank not good at all...suggestions of a positive note please.

I am on on Metformin 3, 500 mg tablets a day, have a really good diet thanks to my nursey wife so have stopped the insulin as my BS levels are virtually normal, when I stopped the insulin injections the Doctor put me on Gliclazide and that is where the problem started, I was taking one in the morning and one at dinner time, have sef mediacted now down to half a tablet after my brekkie and I still fart like fuck .

don't worry mate a can do that minus the smell even can some times play a tune when I walk or bend doon
think it happens after you turn 45 well that's my excuse

Only joking,had the same bother for a longtime and couldn't nail it down to any particular food.
turned out i have severe Diverticulitis,feck all they can do apart from antibiotics and morphine when inflamed.
once i hit 50 they might chop the fecker out,so 4 years to go starting the morra.

steekiebrown - 2/6/2013 16:15

Eddict - 2/6/2013 14:02

You tried ginger CM?

Even a Cockney wouldn't touch a Ginger.

Cant stand Ginger Eddict, I stopped taking the tablets for a few days and the farting stopped, on different ones now and not half as bad !