Congrats to Joe Worrall | Vital Football

Congrats to Joe Worrall

LyttleByLyttle

Vital Football Hero
http://mobile.nottinghamforest.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/nottingham-forest-joe-worrall-england-toulon-tournament-3720845.aspx

He has deserved that call up.

Young kid in his first season who took on more responsibility than some of the experienced players.

Wasn't afraid of speaking out when it was required, and suffered as a consequence.

Started making errors towards the end of the season that led to goals; hopefully he will learn from that.

Great prospect!

Thought Worrall was great v Ipswich, a game which really mattered!

Still learning, but getting better each game. If all the academy products are like him we'll do well.

pebble - 19/5/2017 22:52

Thought Worrall was great v Ipswich, a game which really mattered!

Still learning, but getting better each game. If all the academy products are like him we'll do well.

It's easy to get caught up in the emotion of the game when you're there.

I've since watched it back and at times he was a real liability. He gave the ball away on the edge of his own box three times in the second half under little or no pressure.

Fingers crossed that he continues to improve as there is still a long way to go for the lad.

He also covered for an ineffective Lichaj on the day and gave a blood and guts performance

I didn't think we should have had a young kid out in defence against Ipswich and I still don't as a risk factor- but Worrall stepped up and was excellent under pressure

Pope John XXIII - 19/5/2017 23:35

I didn't think we should have had a young kid out in defence against Ipswich and I still don't as a risk factor- but Worrall stepped up and was excellent under pressure

:19: