Colloccini | Vital Football

Colloccini

Rza

Vital Champions League
Make of this what you will. Looks to me like he's trying his best to manage the team.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11678/8937774/fabricio-coloccini-reveals-anger-in-newcastle-dressing-room-after-hull-city-loss

Sounds to be like he isn't too happy with the forwards but we went ahead twice and it was sloppy defending that lost the game.

Yep... The forwards should have. However, we have an on loan striker ad Cisse. Thus meaning that Newcastle United FC don't actually have a striker of Premier League ability on their books.

He mentioned beating a team like Hull. I hope Mildew and Ashley don't see that. They've told us all summer that we can't compete with such teams!

How many times have we heard this. The players are angry and upset etc. etc.
They trot someone out after a poor result and nothing ever improves for more than a game or two.
Just wait for the we must get back to basics on the training ground, we are a good squad, the tide is turning, a good win and we will build on it.
Take a look at our other sides they are poor.

The Owl - 24/9/2013 09:48

How many times have we heard this. The players are angry and upset etc. etc.
They trot someone out after a poor result and nothing ever improves for more than a game or two.
Just wait for the we must get back to basics on the training ground, we are a good squad, the tide is turning, a good win and we will build on it.
Take a look at our other sides they are poor.

I like how it's now the players who are having to take the responsibility.

Pardew's book of bullshìt must be lost somewhere.

Colloccini, less than a year ago wanted to go home to Argentina. If a suitable financial solution could have been found he'd be gone, lets not forget that.

That said, its the usual toilet being trucked out.

Should never have lost that game. I was fucking furious on Saturday. NEVER EVER should we concede three to Hull. Tactics, Manager at fault, Players at fault.

IMHO a fucking disaster.

If we are in the shit at the end of the season, it will be because we let in fucking stupid goals. Debuchy was at fault for two, Colloccinni is Captain for fucks sake. Organise your men and stop the other team scoring.

Am I being to basic?

Ben Arfa will never cover Debuchy well so he should be in his position and Colo should be making sure of that, thats his job, as should the defensive midfielder.

I've got all fucking angry again now!

So much for our first eleven being the beating of anyone....................................

jonholmes - 24/9/2013 15:39

Colloccini, less than a year ago wanted to go home to Argentina. If a suitable financial solution could have been found he'd be gone, lets not forget that.

He was hardly motivated by money though was he? You can't knock a guy who wants a move for family reasons. Imo he is pretty loyal player and one of the best we have. He is the captain, he must look around him at times and wonder where the organisation is in the team. I didn't see any kind of indirect dig at the forwards there, in fact I thought it was that the forward(s) done their job, it's up to the rest to hold on the fucking lead.