City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 22/23 | Vital Football

City News, Gossip, Dressing Room and Tactics 22/23

Yes, our first day of winter in Melbourne, and it is cold and wet. Up in our mountains the snow fields will be very happy with some snow, not a sport that I have ever tried, hate being cold and wet.
I have very happy memories of Melbourne during a 2-week stay there a few years ago. A beautiful city.

I saw a bit of Sydney too. Some of it was a shit of a place.
:ROFLMAO:

Every country has their shithole...ours is Birmingham.:grinning:
Meanwhile.....
Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2022-2023
U.S. News analyzed the 150 most populous metro areas to find the best places to live. To make the top of the list, a place had to have good value, be a desirable place to live, have a strong job market and a high quality of life.

Huntsville, AL
#1 in Best Places to Live
Once a sleepy farming town, Huntsville gained national recognition during the Space Race of the 1960s and is now... READ MORE

Every country has their shithole...ours is Birmingham.:grinning:
Meanwhile.....
Best Places to Live in the U.S. in 2022-2023
U.S. News analyzed the 150 most populous metro areas to find the best places to live. To make the top of the list, a place had to have good value, be a desirable place to live, have a strong job market and a high quality of life.

Huntsville, AL
#1 in Best Places to Live
Once a sleepy farming town, Huntsville gained national recognition during the Space Race of the 1960s and is now... READ MORE
I knew you were rich as Croesus. :giggle: