Cisse pt2 | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cisse pt2

taffontyne - 24/9/2013 18:31

Odin - 24/9/2013 16:48
I predict someone will buy Mike Ashley out and all this will be irrelevant.

Do you think the new owner will just ship Cisse out then?

I would hope that a new owner would put a world class manager in charge and let him get on with his job, including buying and selling players.

taffontyne - 24/9/2013 18:30

McCreery - 24/9/2013 14:48
Officemonkey - 24/9/2013 00:33
Don't worry, I know I was right.

Just leave your apologies below. Naturally I knew the last thread would die out after yet another abject performance.

I'm interested as to who is to blame this week mind. The weather, the grass, the tactics, the fact Cisse is shit or the bloke going for a hot dog which put him off and 'assisting' Remy?

13 good games in nearly 2 years. Some boy this Cisse kid mind. We're nearly the biggest club he's played for after Freiburg. He is only 21 right with room for improvement? What? He's nearing the end of his career and has never really done it? Here's me thinking he was a superstar! Surely he hasn't got a similar strike rate to Andreas Anderson? We really should've given him a chance!

heheeeee....this post is a belter

Yet more proof that Newcastle's demise means fuck all to you

I think OM was having a bit of tongue in cheek fun there Mac. I think Cisse will eventually come good - what i ain't saying is where, when and at what level. But by Christ, if OM can start a thread like this, i'll give it a go myself when he does.

But I'll stick my hands up - I said only a few weeks ago that he will come good here. God knows what it will take but i may as well stick my neck out further in this fun thread and say it will be against Leeds.

You might well be right Taff but I'll stick to my own theory that OM is a self obsessed prick who actually revels in the state of our club

His style is very simple.......throw as much shit as he possibly can and eventually some of it will stick

He felt the need to start this thread because by his own admition the other cisse thread was going cold and he wasn't getting enough attention

It's all too easy slagging every aspect of the club and it's supporters when it means nothing to you

It's a pretty topical thread I would have thought, as he's plain lost all his ability as a player at the moment.

Personally, I think he is (or was) top potential for years to come, but he's nose-dived so much this season, and the back end of last season too - and I don't see any sign of getting back to anything like his form when he first arrived, scoring for fun and without showing too much effort.

Two people to blame for it, himself, for letting him get distracted by his beliefs outside of football (which some would say thats fair enough, I don't, he's a player not a NUFC policy-maker), and Pardew, for sticking with him in a role for so long, that just doesnt suit his game.

It has to be said Cisse is playing shite. OM spotted it first as far as I recall. For whatever reason Cisse is a liability these days.

If we had some competition for places he would be dropped but when the alternative is Ameobi there is no choice but to play him.

At the moment I'd play Shola over Cisse.

Better at holding the ball up, and more of a physical presence.

None of it matters though, as long as we get beat and go down I'll be satisfied.

Fuck me, something me and OL agree on - or at least the start Shola ahead of Cisse at the moment part, anyway.

But thought he was injured, otherwise that might just happen?

There's only one thing worse than a **** who brags about being right.

(Even though the jury's still out)

That's a **** who doesn't admit when he's wrong.

Where's that Cabaye thread???

What has a thread about Cabaye got to do with you thinking Cisse is a good striker? Which he clearly isn't btw.

Might help if he had something to attack rather than lofted hopeful balls from deep positions or crosses from wide players who have to check to their other foot before crossing.

Cisse has been used to lead the line. That's not how he works. He prefers to 'pick-up-the-pieces' in and around the box, playing off a leading striker.

Pardew, professional football manager, can't see it.

Its take 50 games, and some 100 offsides, and I'm still not convinced he can see his natural game properly, even now.

Now, Cisse himself is fucked, as his head has gone.

Pure Pardew.