Christmas message from Valeri Belokon | Vital Football

Christmas message from Valeri Belokon

BFCSupportersTrust

Vital Youth Team
My dear friends,

I would like to send my warmest wishes and regards to all of the supporters of Blackpool FC.

I would like to thank Blackpool Supporters Trust and all of the fans for support and for being together with Blackpool Club. It is important to all of us to restore football as a priority in our Club, and together we can reach that.

I confirm my passion for football, and my love for Blackpool FC.

May I wish you, your families and your loved ones a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year! I am sure that 2017 will bring better fortunes again for our Club.

Sincerely,
Valeri Belokon

December 22, 2016

(A facsimile of the original message is posted on the BST FB page.)

As always many thanks to all at BST who do a tremendous job on our behalves.

I believe that Uncle Val is our best hope of ridding ourselves of this nightmare. I'm hoping that the court cases see the end of the O's involvement and we start next season with new owners, some investment and a return to happier days.

#Footballforfans

Thank you Valeri and a very happy festive season to you and yours. Many thanks must also go to BST for their sincere dedication to the cause of reclaiming our once great club for the true fans. :clap: :clap:

It's reassuring that VB is still interested in the club. The VB / Pilley dream team will hopefully come a step nearer in 2017.

:clap: :tophat: :bow: