Chris H now Chris who | Vital Football

Chris H now Chris who

chris who

Vital Champions League
I have not been on this message board for a few years before I joined fans online.On this message board I was always Chris who so I have returned to that name.I now agree that it was totally unworkable to stay at fans online site.For those with long memories I hope you will welcome me back the only reason I stopped posting was lack of traffic on this site.Glad JP stuck it out I remember reading his posts and I am sure he is a good admin. :5:

When we moved over to this site about 2 weeks ago from GFO the board had not been used for about 6 years i believe. So there is no body to 'welcome' you back unfortunately. I don't beleive there's any administrator other than the central admin who has asked us if we'd like to nominate a moderator (we have declined for now).

We can welcome you over though - although most of us will wonder what took you so long to come over.

I didn't like the abuse and at first I didn't see the whole picture.It is not my way to stick two fingers up.I can't say I really understood all that went on but when I realized that the site was being run for self glory I knew I could not stay.There are some odd people who call themselves Gillingham fans none more than the person who now large runs fans online for himself.

Take a look at the defector theread to see a fuller story of what happened. I think most people have agreed that was a fairly accurate representation.

Ooooooooh! Social stratification has started already. When did you make the crossing? We'll have natives and migrants next.

I'm still on the old board as well as here. As I free-born Englishman, I reserve the right to post where I like. None of this continental solidarity stuff for me.

It's a bit New Top Gear really. Will the new format give us a new lease of life or, after an initial surge, reveal just how stale the old concept has become?

alphabet_king - 24/6/2016 12:25

Take a look at the defector theread to see a fuller story of what happened. I think most people have agreed that was a fairly accurate representation.

Fairly accurate, yes. However Jogills started the original Hillsborough thread, not me. Not something I'm going to haggle about. I hadn't contributed at all the the Millwall/police/stewards/fans in home end thread (I don't think) as I wasn't at the game, but it annoyed me that one was deleted too. Especially as most people kept their libel filter working and did their best to avoid any contempt of court accusations which may have followed the cases in either thread.

I guess there were probably other threads deleted that we didn't necessarily notice(and it is probably now tens if not hundred). I would say, on reflection, that if an editor can take two threads with over 350 posts (Millwall one was on its way to a century I think) by a wide variety of users (many of whom the editor holds a grudge against) and delete them that will go a long way towards achieving revenge.

Regarding me finally being civil to you, I will admit I was pissed off that you criticiized me for wanting to get off fansonline. I think it is also fair that I admit that I saw the chance to break some of the editor's rules and fansonline's rules by repeatedly swearing at you (and a few others) to force the cancellation of my account, which was something that the editor was unwilling to do. For me it was a means to an end. It has backfired a tad as I can't even use the contact option of fansonline's main page to let them know what sort of person is running their Gills site now. Even the contact me page blocks my IP address.

And I will admit to finding it funny when you said on here that there was no way that Barry Freeman was me as Barry had been civil to you. :3:

I divvent agree with Chris Who's religious beliefs, but that does not stop me embracing the concept that revenge is a shit thing. The strangest thing about revenge is that the person most damaged by the pursuit of revenge (not the actual act of revenge) is the person pursuing it.