Choice between watching Spain playing or a dripping tap | Vital Football

Choice between watching Spain playing or a dripping tap

Bloody great. What a party in Moscow tonight. Been there many times but poor health meant I could not go to the tournament.

But hold on, I thought we hated the corrupt, poisoning, fake news, election meddling, communist Russian bastards...... now I’m confused! :hmmm:

But hold on, I thought we hated the corrupt, poisoning, fake news, election meddling, communist Russian bastards...... now I’m confused! :hmmm:

I don't give a damn about the political circumstances of the teams in the world cup finals. I just watch each game as it comes. If I wanted to be politically correct about what team I want to win the world cup I'd end up having to support a team with Luis Suarez in it, Sod that.

Football is football. Politics is politics. Let never the twain meet,

Spain have been promised 10 years' free gas and electricity in return for tonight's result.

It must be a fix as I always predict the 2 finalists and I had Spain and France.

I always hated the four yard sideways no risk passing of Xavi, Iniesta and Busquets even when it was successful at both Barcelona and Spain but you could not argue with its success at the time and, in the case of Barcelona, the end product from Messi created the real excitement.

I am not saying that exclusively long ball football is good either but I think the most exciting games mix it up. It is encouraging to see quite a few games where the side with 70% + possession end up losing or drawing.