Chew The Fat - Who Will Go Up From The Championship | Vital Football

Chew The Fat - Who Will Go Up From The Championship

Chix

Vital Champions League
Ok .. I'm gradually going through the leagues .. Now with just over a quarter of the season gone I wanna know who you think will go up from the Championship

So that's <b>three teams I want (in no particular order)</b>

Remember it is just a bit of fun ..

The current top 12 looks like this

1 Burnley 29
2 QPR 27
3 Leicester 26
4 Nottm Forest 23
5 Blackpool 23
6 Reading 22
7 Watford 21
8 Derby 18
9 Leeds 17
10 Bournemouth 17
11 Blackburn 15
12 Ipswich 15

I'm gonna have first punt and go against what I think will be the flow

My three....

Leicester, Reading, Watford

Post your predictions below..

Nothing personal against QPR, and in many ways not against Redknapp either but I think we need it to be shown that you cannot spend big in the premier league and just assume that will make it all ok - QPR WERENT ok were they and if they do not go back up they will be in a worse position.

To make it CLEAR I would not want them to fold but it needs to be made abundantly clear that you need to live to your means, especially a club that has a capacity of 20,000 or less - QPR is very similar in stature to us and did exactly what they should not have last season... So I hope they dont go up anyway.

Leicester, Forest, Derby.

Any more takers before I put the thread away for a few weeks .. Just a bit of fun !

<b><font color='#6495ED'> Chix </font></b> <b><font color='#9400D3 '> Leicester, Reading, Watford  </font></b>

<b><font color='#6495ED'> Thatcham </font></b> <b><font color='#9400D3 '> QPR, Leicester, Burnley </font></b>

<b><font color='#6495ED'> Rug </font></b> <b><font color='#9400D3 '> Leicester, Forest, Derby.  </font></b>

<b>Current Standings ... All team have played 17 games </b>
<b><font color='#0E4FB0'>
38 Leicester
35 Burnley
35 QPR
31 Blackpool
28 Derby
28 Reading
27 Nottm Forest
26 Leeds
25 Brighton
23 Watford
</font></b>

Thatcham is correct at the moment - Do you think it'll stay that way ?

<b>Remember Anybody can join in at any time </b>

<b><font color='#6495ED'> Chix </font></b> <b><font color='#9400D3 '> Leicester, Reading, Watford  </font></b>

<b><font color='#6495ED'> Thatcham </font></b> <b><font color='#9400D3 '> QPR, Leicester, Burnley </font></b>

<b><font color='#6495ED'> Rug </font></b> <b><font color='#9400D3 '> Leicester, Forest, Derby.  </font></b>

<b><font color='#6495ED'> Lemmi </font></b> <b><font color='#9400D3 '> Leicester, Burnley, Blackpool </font></b>

<b><font color='#6495ED'> PFC Blue </font></b> <b><font color='#9400D3 '> Leicester, QPR, Reading </font></b>

<b>Current Standings ... All team have played 20 games </b>
<b><font color='#0E4FB0'>
42 QPR
40 Burnley
39 Leicester
37 Derby
34 Reading
33 Leeds
32 Nottm Forest
31 Brighton
31 Blackpool
30 Ipswich
27 Blackburn
26 Huddersfield
</font></b>

Thatcham is still spot on at the moment with 1,2,& 3 standings,
Most others have at least two in auto or play-offs places - Do you think it'll stay that way ?

<b>Remember Anybody can join in at any time </b>[/QUOTE]