Chelsea want Boro tie played | Vital Football

Chelsea want Boro tie played

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Behind closed doors,because they say it's unfair that only a few of their fans had bought tickets before the Abramovic assets were frozen.The FA will make a decision on wednesday,what a load of BALLAX. Chelsea supporters trust have asked the club to withdraw the request. If the FA say yes to the request they should all resign en block. UTB

Sometimes the simplest solutions are right in front of you.
If Chelsea are concerned about fairness and also want to be seen to have a generosity of spirit, as Abromovich is reputedly giving any profit from the sale of Chelsea to Ukraine, and want their own fans there then then simply give Boro' their top loyalty points holders list and let Boro sell them and take the proceeds.
Both sides happy but FA will be bleating about their own sacrosant rules of splitting up the gate so, if a problem, give their share to Ukraine charities and it's a win,win,win.

Sometimes the simplest solutions are right in front of you.
If Chelsea are concerned about fairness and also want to be seen to have a generosity of spirit, as Abromovich is reputedly giving any profit from the sale of Chelsea to Ukraine, and want their own fans there then then simply give Boro' their top loyalty points holders list and let Boro sell them and take the proceeds.
Both sides happy but FA will be bleating about their own sacrosant rules of splitting up the gate so, if a problem, give their share to Ukraine charities and it's a win,win,win.
Abram the Carpetbagger has never said who his profits will go to.

Apart from Abramovitch being a high profile Russian, does anyone understand why we've robbed him of all he possesses. I don't recall seeing him accused of a crime.?

Abram the Carpetbagger has never said who his profits will go to.
"Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich said he will sell the club - with the "net proceeds" going to benefit victims of the war in Ukraine. The Russian billionaire, who took over in 2003, said money generated from his sale of the west London football club will go to a foundation benefiting "all victims of the war in Ukraine".3 Mar 2022"

Apart from Abramovitch being a high profile Russian, does anyone understand why we've robbed him of all he possesses. I don't recall seeing him accused of a crime.?
Didn't Panorama do a programme last night on BBC 1 on how he made his money from criminal activities? I didn't watch it tho. UTB

Didn't Panorama do a programme last night on BBC 1 on how he made his money from criminal activities? I didn't watch it tho. UTB

Not exactly a court of law, Rod. Are we questioning where the dirty Chinese and Arab money comes from..? I must admit the funniest football supporters today, shouting the odds about Chelsea being a nothingburger until stuffed with dirty foreign cash have been the Man City fans.

The first casualty of war being truth again. It was Yeltsin, the great betrayer in Putin's eyes, who carved up post Glasnost Russia's wealth for the Oligarchs. Putin would love to see them stripped of their wealth and under his thumb back in Moscow.

The EU funded, and continue to fund, Russia's war machine by greedily consuming Russian gas. The same EU that made the deadly decision to ignore US and UK intelligence months in advance of the invasion and the same EU that has goaded Russia for years with their eastwards expansion. But the EU are the good guys apparently. :slap:

I can understand the sanctions, I like everyone else am sickened by what we're seeing from Ukraine, but it results in self defeating actions like banning Spartak Moscow from Europe, Spartak being Russia's anti establishment club that attracts Russia's free independent thinkers or banning Russian paralympians.

I'm afraid that in Ukraine we are seeing another Syria, where instead of a negotiated settlement, the West will continue to provide weaponry that will extend the conflict and get more and more combatants and civilians killed. This fight between Europes two most corrupt nations will be settled at the conference table and nowhere else. We should be pressing for that to happen instead of tooling up the resistance.

It was overshadowed by Brexit back in 2016, but the Dutch had a referendum on future relations with Ukraine. That really should have been the end of EU's courting of Ukraine.

Lavrov's been reiterating Russia's peace terms. Guarantees Ukraine won't join NATO or the EU, Crimea to be internationally recognised as Russian and the two Oblasts of Donetsk and Luhansk being independent. It's a shit sandwich but is it better than hundreds of thousands dead and the whole country falling ?

The West has lost this round. Time to stop pretending. But with this on the front pages, then no-one is asking the awkward questions about the covid response are they.?

SQUIRRELS..!