Ched Evans sacked by FLEETWOOD | Vital Football

Ched Evans sacked by FLEETWOOD

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
For his behaviour and lack of discipline according to Joey Barton.He said it was nothing too serious but that Evans kept breaking the rules and enough is enough.What a silly fella.UTMPB

Surely, he could do a job for us. Girrim signed!!!!
:LOL: give over pops. I've seen a couple of rumours on social media that Pulis is going to walk out on the pigs,cos Chansiri won't sign the 5 players owd Putrid wants in January,probably a load of ballax tho.UTMPB

Piddled his talent up against a wall.

If he knew how to behave he may very well be a top flight player now looking forward to playing with Bale and Ramsey at the Euros, instead he's getting binned off by a little rat like Barton in the third division.

Got a taste of being a footballer again, and got bored of it?

Really surprising. What a shame.

Being sacked by Barton , the cigar in the eye stabber, is akin to saying the Pope prays too much!!

:LOL: give over pops. I've seen a couple of rumours on social media that Pulis is going to walk out on the pigs,cos Chansiri won't sign the 5 players owd Putrid wants in January,probably a load of ballax tho.UTMPB

More like they're late on wages again. PFA is involved. Tunaman, and his wallet, nowhere to be seen.

Ched Evans is supposed to be in advanced talks with Preston over a move to Deepdale according to a rumour i've seen today.Not a bad swap that Preston from getting sacked at Fleetwood mi thinks. UTMPB

Ched Evans is supposed to be in advanced talks with Preston over a move to Deepdale according to a rumour i've seen today.Not a bad swap that Preston from getting sacked at Fleetwood mi thinks. UTMPB
Saw it on Nixon’s or one of the other itk‘s Twitter feed earlier think it was yesterday maybe he might have learned somat from his sacking but i doubt it