Charlie Goode | Vital Football

Charlie Goode

Rod Currie

Vital Football Legend
Looks like he's not coming back to BDBL. He continues his recovery from injury at Brentford. UTB

Looks like he's not coming back to BDBL. He continues his recovery from injury at Brentford. UTB

TBH I'm not fussed. Thought he was rammell on his debut. 50p shaped head and club feet. His headers all went vertical and every clearence found a better touch than a rugby union full back.Got lucky with one hospital challenge and was lucky to just get a red for the second 10 minutes later.

FFS. What a signing.

Forget about him and sign that Stipe Radic from Princeman's Belgian club instead.

TBH I'm not fussed. Thought he was rammell on his debut. 50p shaped head and club feet. His headers all went vertical and every clearence found a better touch than a rugby union full back.Got lucky with one hospital challenge and was lucky to just get a red for the second 10 minutes later.
I thought he did well on his debut Sean but the game was over as a contest when he came on but yes the sending off was fully deserved. UTB

Gets a game… gets his marching orders…gets injured…get his bus fair home. Hmm I wonder if we’ll have another look at him in the summer?

Thing is, I would have been happy for us to sign him.

But it would now be difficult to justify.

Radic is also a big tall unit so he would probably be a good alternative. Just have to hope he doesn't cost money.

Well Goode turned out not to be much of a aptronym. I suppose we were due a duff defender from Brentford.

We need some nasty crafty dirty bastards playing in defence next season - the polar opposite of the Walter the Softy we've got on loan from Liverpool. CBs who can play in a back 4 are preferable.