Charlie Aitken RIP. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Charlie Aitken RIP.

A tribute to Charlie Aitken: The Aston Villa icon whose legend will live on forever​

BirminghamLive pays tribute to Aston Villa's club-record appearance holder Charlie Aitken after his sad passing last weekend

A tribute to Charlie Aitken: The Aston Villa icon whose legend will live on forever​

BirminghamLive pays tribute to Aston Villa's club-record appearance holder Charlie Aitken after his sad passing last weekend

Whose the lad back row top right in the team photo. Got all the others.

Actually mate I think you are correct. Just looked a some old team photos, and think it is him

Yes, it's Alan Deakin.

This is what I posted on the first page of this thread.

"Sadly the late Alan Deakin leading the team out for an FA Cup game at Anfield in 1967 which was my first ever away game with my dad.

We lost 1-0 to an Ian St John goal but it was still a very special day that I will always remember........Thanks, Oul Fella."

FA-Cup-4th-Round-match-at-Anfield-February-1967-Liverpool-v-Aston-Villa-Villas-Deakin-makes-hi...jpg

Yes, it's Alan Deakin.

"Sadly the late Alan Deakin leading the team out for an FA Cup game at Anfield in 1967 which was my first ever away game with my dad.

We lost 1-0 to an Ian St John goal but it was still a very special day that I will always remember........Thanks, Oul Fella."

View attachment 69255
I recognized him easy in that photo, but not on the team photo. Thanks mate

Yes, it's Alan Deakin.

View attachment 69255
Only 5 yards offside, the "winner "