Championship Favourites | Vital Football

Championship Favourites

fanforlife

Alert Team
Just put my regular bet on for us to get promoted when we're in the Championship, we`re favourites to win outright at odds of 6/1......hopefully my tenner is safe!

We will start the season away from home...who would you take on the first day away? I wonder if it will be a Friday night game

Interesting date for the Coronation

Saturday May 6 2023

The last full round of this years Championship is scheduled for the same day KO 15:00

4 London games are scheduled.

Presumably the Coro is 11:00 - regardless, 4 matches and fans and the hoards for the Coro travelling to London for the day along with the Coro happening whilst vying teams for promotion and relegation saving are trying to psyche themselves up and focus on their job in hand. Why wasnt it scheduled for the week after?.

Or, maybe the Champ games KO at 06:00, the Coro at 14:00 when the travelling fans can go back on the trains the hoards are arriving on!!!!

Seems this issue was missed maybe?

Interesting date for the Coronation

Saturday May 6 2023

The last full round of this years Championship is scheduled for the same day KO 15:00

4 London games are scheduled.

Presumably the Coro is 11:00 - regardless, 4 matches and fans and the hoards for the Coro travelling to London for the day along with the Coro happening whilst vying teams for promotion and relegation saving are trying to psyche themselves up and focus on their job in hand. Why wasnt it scheduled for the week after?.

Or, maybe the Champ games KO at 06:00, the Coro at 14:00 when the travelling fans can go back on the trains the hoards are arriving on!!!!

Seems this issue was missed maybe?
Trust the FA/EFL to do and announce nothing until about a week before the coronation.