Carry on spying | Vital Football

Carry on spying

Made in Wigan

Vital Champions League
Given Bielsa's admission of spying, I'm wondering what the Spanish translation of 'long ball shite'; Windarse couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo' and 'Naismith will never be a left back as long as I've a hole in my arse' is given I guess this is what was reported back when he had his man peeping over the Euxton walls?

I don't like Leeds, but I have to admit that they look a class above anyone else in the Championship at the moment. I just can't see who is going to finish above them. Sheffield United don't have the depth, Norwich don't have a good enough defence, West Brom aren't great, Middlesbrough don't score enough, and Derby and Forest just aren't good enough to finish above them. The only way they won't win the league is if their players start tiring, which to be fair has happened in the past with Bielsa's teams. I do think this is their year though.

Given Bielsa's admission of spying, I'm wondering what the Spanish translation of 'long ball shite'; Windarse couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo' and 'Naismith will never be a left back as long as I've a hole in my arse' is given I guess this is what was reported back when he had his man peeping over the Euxton walls?
Should rename Euxton, The Hamstring Centre.

To be fair how much can you learn extra from spying on training from a distance compared to watching all the tapes of actual games?

I imagine you might get the odd idea of team selection but largely if you've scouted the opposition properly you'd probably have a pretty good idea of what to expect, who will play and how they will play.

If the person wasn't damaging property or trespassing on private land then i guess it's legal and fair game and probably not a bad thing to do if you think there us advantage to be gained. If Cook thought it would help him I'd encourage him to get a spy too.

No need to spy on us - just watch the highlights on u tube from the last 15 games and anyone with half a football brain would determine - job done ?

Lampard's a mard arsed little shite. Clubs send folk to watch games other teams play....... there's very little difference to watching them train.

"Overstepped the line" my arse.

Is this really necessary?

I wonder if Lampard has come up with some revolutionary new training method that he doesn't want the world to know about.

Oh hang on..... no.... that can't be right or they would be top of the league wouldn't they. :loser:

I don't think much would have been mentioned if it wasn't
FrankLampardsDerby.
This is the man who was dancing on the pitch and conducting the away fans after his team scraped a win against out of form 10 man Latics.
What a knob.