Captain Sir Tom Moore | Page 2 | Vital Football

Captain Sir Tom Moore

Said it no end of times
Put me in charge of this country and I'd fix the over population problem in months.

Mind you the US acting in it's role as "peacemaker" would probably bomb all the decent people that were left by trying to drop one directly on my head

For years I struggled with the capital punishment issue but have decided that with forensics being what they are today the risk of an unsafe conviction is removed . i absolutely support getting rid of pre meditated murderers,serial killers,peados and all scroats and chavs. The last two are a wish but accept that might take a bit more work to get it over the line.

Society is fc uked and has been for yonks...... no attempt to reverse the situation by the establishment , just full steam ahead .

Perhaps operation fear/reset will be good, let’s hope the fc ukers press the right button.

For years I struggled with the capital punishment issue but have decided that with forensics being what they are today the risk of an unsafe conviction is removed . i absolutely support getting rid of pre meditated murderers,serial killers,peados and all scroats and chavs. The last two are a wish but accept that might take a bit more work to get it over the line.

Vote MNM SBT
I'll get it over the line for ya

And there'll be no VAR either to scrutize what you've done.

I'll just issue my hit squad with an Uzi and you can all fire away pal