Cantwell | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cantwell

Yep...He`s gone, he never achieved his full potential with us on a regular basis...He`s gone, end of chapter, we move on.

Shame as he is a local lad who I hoped would make the grade with us . I don’t know what went on but Webbers singling him out after the second of three relegations couldnt have helped

Shame as he is a local lad who I hoped would make the grade with us . I don’t know what went on but Webbers singling him out after the second of three relegations couldnt have helped

Two faced asshole!

After completing the move to Rangers, Norwich sporting director Stuart Webber said of Cantwell: "It is always a poignant day when one of our own leaves the football club. Todd has been a terrific servant to both the club and our wider community and has shared some incredible highs with the football club.
"We all wish him well in this next step and have no doubt he will have a successful career. Todd and his family will forever be a part of Norwich City and will be welcome back anytime."

Is that all we got? I thought we rejected 2 million from Blackburn.

Hopefully there are add ons.

I think there are add ons.
What has he done for NCFC over the last 18 months?
Given only 5 months to go on his contract, getting anything is a good job.

Can I remind people of Cantwell's agent and other players connected to that agent including Benny? Seal (ex youth team forward with us) who seems to have disappeared into non league football I believe. Then there was the Sunderland forward with a bright future who seems to have disappeared???

Sounds like cantwell has something to say about his treatment by the club.

i really don't care what he has to say at this point, he was always seemed more interested in social media and attention than football just look at what he is doing now, a teasing post to gain attention rather than just saying it

when relegated made sure he was in the limelight sat alone in the centre circle, fair enough if he wanted to be by himself but just thought the best place for that was in open view of the tv cameras. he clearly has talent but doesnt seem great at taking on board instructions or looking at bigger pictures for the team

Three (four if you include temp manager) managers didn't seem to want to play him. Lots of excuses cane out as to why he couldn't play.

Talented but loves the social media.

Club obviously agreed to sell him but no offer matched the clubs value so he had to stay...I think that might be the case

i really don't care what he has to say at this point, he was always seemed more interested in social media and attention than football just look at what he is doing now, a teasing post to gain attention rather than just saying it

......... he clearly has talent but doesnt seem great at taking on board instructions or looking at bigger pictures for the team

He's left. Goodbye. No longer interested.

Is it that the Scottish League is a lower quality than prem and championship that cantwell is looking like a quality player and worth more than the 1.8 million we got for him or is it that he is a good player and we just either never played this strengths and he fell out with Webber and others at the club?

I've watched him play for rangers 3 times and he looks fitter, better built, full of confidence, loving his football.

12 games, 2 goals and 4 assists.

When did he last score and assist for us?

Is it that the Scottish League is a lower quality than prem and championship that cantwell is looking like a quality player and worth more than the 1.8 million we got for him or is it that he is a good player and we just either never played this strengths and he fell out with Webber and others at the club?

I've watched him play for rangers 3 times and he looks fitter, better built, full of confidence, loving his football.

12 games, 2 goals and 4 assists.

When did he last score and assist for us?
I have seen his character on many occasions and as soon as things don't go to his liking, he will go off the boil.

I have seen his character on many occasions and as soon as things don't go to his liking, he will go off the boil.
That is very true. It is funny too as DF and DS both wanted him to step away from his social media posts which were nearly every day. Since going to Rangers he is posting less.