Can anyone help me with this..... | Vital Football

Can anyone help me with this.....

RufcMileyfanCraig

Vital Squad Member
I am on about buying some Premier league tickets from what I presume is a normal person like me and you online.
I have told a couple of people. They insulted me in all honesty. Said, Are you thick ? And do you want to lose money by being scammed ?.
let me ask you, is it possible for me to be scammed by, Paying for them at my door. Receiving the paper tickets there and then ?.
so no advance payment etc. Is there something I don't know ?.
I admit I'm old fashioned. Probably naive to some scamming tricks.
if I go ahead with it and get done, I won't come on here and blame you !. Just asking for some info.
I will check back on at various times to see what you come up with. Thanks everyone.

Craig, only thing I can think of is that there have been cases of forged tickets sold and buyer not allowed in at the ground. Don't know how common that is. It's not something I would do but I have a suspicious mind.
[Edit] Did a quick online check and saw that on average this season 80-100 fake tickets are confiscated at each Prem game and holders refused entry. Take care. BTW, I also think its probably illegal for someone to sell you their ticket.

Last edited:
It's difficult isn't it.

I've been in a similar situation - though completely different than buying tickets - but wondered if something I was about to do was a scam. I didn't do it so still don't know. But it just seemed too good to be true.

Like Lindum says, I've also heard a lot of fake tickets are around.

Personally, I'd only buy straight from the club.

Illegal ?. Yes it probably is. What came in my mind afterwards is tickets are linked to the buyer. I don't know.
person who I discussed it with just said I am downright thick. So there must be something. Forgot to say, the seller is getting rid of Taylor Swift tickets. That really made my person say scammer. Well like I say, paper tickets in hand. I thought that would be ok. Yes fake tickets. Got to be that. Think I'm better leaving it. Cannot lose money for nothing.

Illegal ?. Yes it probably is. What came in my mind afterwards is tickets are linked to the buyer. I don't know.
person who I discussed it with just said I am downright thick. So there must be something. Forgot to say, the seller is getting rid of Taylor Swift tickets. That really made my person say scammer. Well like I say, paper tickets in hand. I thought that would be ok. Yes fake tickets. Got to be that. Think I'm better leaving it. Cannot lose money for nothing.
My rule of thumb on things like this is:
If you've any doubts whatsoever, then don't do it.