Camera's | Page 5 | Vital Football

Camera's

Thanks for the good wishes everyone.Once i sucked all the gas and air out of the tank it was a breeze,pollup removed using the snare and my diverticulitis downgraded from severe to moderate.
All in all a cracking result with a simple follow up in 6 weeks time.
Special thanks to Elmag for the info.

i aint passed my innerself just yet,they didn't recover it so the next dump will be interesting lol.

glad to hear you are ok m8 was a bit worried you had dissapeared up your own arsehole !! lol :17: :17:

no probs m8 , anytime. i couldnt keep me eyes open after 8 pm the night of the op, glad to hear you enjoyed the gas and air , it s a fucking blast eh ??

Well done Bob, you country folk are hardy souls. Any dietary changes? Avoiding curries, club beer, etc.

On reading this thread again, I think I'd rather some disease eats the arsehole and guts out of me than go through that.

steekiebrown - 20/5/2013 20:40

On reading this thread again, I think I'd rather some disease eats the arsehole and guts out of me than go through that.
i would be happy to go through it again in the future just to experience the entonox buzz again. fucking marvellous !! :17: