BST Big Screen Fanzone Event For Sunday | Vital Football

BST Big Screen Fanzone Event For Sunday

BFCSupportersTrust

Vital Youth Team
Blackpool Supporters’ Trust is pleased to announce that in conjunction with Blackpool Cricket Club we will be setting up a Fanzone with a giant screen this Sunday 28th May in the grounds of Blackpool Cricket Club, by Stanley Park.

As part of this season’s ongoing ethical boycott our members have agreed that we should provide a focus for all those Blackpool fans who wish to watch the League 2 play-off final but will not be making the trip to Wembley. We hope the Fanzone will get as close as possible to the atmosphere of the big game and will give fans the opportunity to watch the match and support the team along with friends, family and other supporters.

This has been a particularly difficult season off the pitch for Blackpool fans and the boycott of Wembley is a tough decision for all of us. With that in mind, let's make this event a great occasion which will bring Blackpool fans together. Blackpool Cricket Club’s bars will be open but you are also welcome to bring your picnics, foldaway chairs, flags and banners. Let’s make the cricket ground a sea of tangerine for the afternoon and show the world that Blackpool fans are still here, waiting for the day we can go back to our club.

Gates will open at 1pm and entrance to the event will be £4 per person. Kids under 16 get in free if accompanied by an adult. Further details about ticketing arrangements will be issued in the next day. Members of Blackpool Cricket Club will be allowed free entry on production of their membership cards, but donations towards the cost of this event will be gratefully received.

In addition, those who have BST membership will be entered into a half time draw for a cash prize, so remember to bring your membership card! Anyone wishing to join BST on the day or renew will be able to do so and will then be eligible to enter the draw.

BST merchandise will also be available for purchase on the day.

I think that this is a better idea than doing it at AFC Blackpool, especially if the weather is fine. I hope it is a success and people enjoy themselves.

Although I shall be at Wembley (ironically with 3 Fulham fans who supported us there in 2010) I do hope that the Blackpool fans can also cheer on a BFC win at SP and other places they are watching. And with a Pool attendance of only about 5k or 6k there will be plenty of empty seating blocks at Wembley to get the message across on TV about the Os. My own two sons Eamonn and Callum are boycotting Wembley and will be watching from Lincolnshire. We respect each others positions, together with those of other BFC fans whatever their stance on attendance, non-attendance, NAPM, attending just Wembley or other positions. At the end of the day we are all BFC fans who want the Os out, even if there is some differences of opinion on tactics. And the really big game on that is the VB legal case which begins on the 6 June (the anniversary of D Day).
So I hope everyone enjoys Sunday with a Pool win and that VB enjoys success in June /July in his big game.
Come on you Pool

Pete do you not know you are a spineless ,**** who must be a Oyston supporter if you watch the team........

Excellent post. :clap:

Tbe higher up tne leagues we are when the Os do go the better.

Im quite relaxed about Sunday. Bowyer has worked a small miracle and deserves our support

Dave - are you going are will you be on duty now that the terror alert is up to critical? I wonder if OO will get through the extra security at Wembley - I hope so as I am sure he will get some stick from the crowd. I like the chant 'Oyston is a rapist, he wears a ...'